We are part of the JIWANRAM SHEODUTTRAI GROUP, one of the leading Industrial Marketing and Resource organizations in India.
Flexographic Printing Press - Central Drum
Flexo 6/8/10 colours CI/GEARLESS models
VENUS - MARTE - MERCURY
- Central drum with dimensional stability continuous monitoring.
- Each automatic printing group is provided with 7 brushless motors.
- Specific electronic components for gearless applications "BOSCH-REXROTH" in airconditioned cabin.
- Sleeve system for quick change, in the machine, for both plates and anilox, with pneumatic ejection.
- Ejection of the plate sleeve in printing position, for the cliché cleaning.
- Doctor blade system, close chambers – teflon coated, with EASY-HAND system for blades and gasket change in the machine.
- Intercolor blowers by stainless steel, removable for cleaning and maintenance.
- Computerized pumps system, for inking and automatic washing, with pressure adjustment.
- Automatic system to keep the pre-set viscosity of inks.
- Spreading roller before the printing groups, self adjusting.
- Automatic web guides, before the printing groups and before the rewinder.
- Unwinder & rewinder turret-type, with flying splice and automatic reel change "NON STOP".
- Reel loading and downloading motorized system.
- Drying tunnel with windows for checking and nozzle maintenance; the tunnel rollers are provided with independent motors.
- Drying fans with speed dependent on the main line speed.
- Air heating possible by GAS or ELETTRIC BATTERIES.
- Nip-roll with automatic control of temperature and film tension.
- Printing control system with 2 cameras, 1 moving and 1 fixed 100% full web – with 2 monitors, a 19" touch-screen and a 30".
- Software for the register settings while the machine is stationary.
- Printer control unit with 19" touch-screen monitor and specific software for the process parameters control and setting.
- Automatic system for printing pressure settings, at job change.
- Flying hand control, positioned in the printing groups area.
The possibility of quick change over for cliches and ceramic anilox,
directly inside the machine, allows quick work changes and improves the
printing quality: in this way specific ceramic anilox can be used for any
"Inversion" diagonal system under the bridge, for printing 6+6
(Venus), 8+8 (Marte), 10+10 (Mercury) on half machine width,
complete with electronic printing register device.
- Printer control unit that, using a 19" touch-screen monitor and a specific software, allows all process parameters control and setting.
- The same unit, through an other software, is used at job's change for the register settings, while the machine is stationary.
- Printing control system with 2 cameras, 1 moving and 1 fixed 100% full web – with 2 monitors, a 19" touch-screen and a 30"
Flexo Printing Machines
- This is a company that appeared in the Italian market in 1975 with devotion, experimental approach and intuition of its founders. The initial project could appear too ambitious, but along the years' experience and knowledge consolidated and, together with innovation and widening of the production range, allowed the company expansion and success worldwide.
- It has brought itself to a leading International position achieved in the field of machines for plastics.
- Its own Technical Team is made by a group of employees, all qualified to run CAD systems (Computer Aided Drafting), to integrate the 3D modeling with the 2D drawing, for a "Full Tech" handling of the machines under design and development.
- The synergy between Technical Team and Sales, and the "Know-How" gained through the design ansd building of its machines, allow BfM to cope with the increasing market needs and customers' requirements.
- A " Made in Italy" that the customers and the business operators acknowledge as guarantee of quality and efficiency of the machines.
Website : www.bfm.it