We are part of the JIWANRAM SHEODUTTRAI GROUP, one of the leading Industrial Marketing and Resource organizations in India.
Bag Making Machine
- The foundation of B&B MAF were laid back in 1977 by Jost Bäumer.
- Through the acquisition of MAF Verpackungstechnik in 2004, it was possible to expand the company's area of expertise to include machines for end of line packaging.
- With production facilities in Hopsten (Germany) & Green Bay (USA), it is able to cater the global market.
- More than 160 employees are working to create technical solutions for customers.
- It focuses on developing machines for both bag making and end of line packaging.
- The Bag Making machines are able to produce different types of flexible packaging.
- Due to modular designed machines, customer-specific extensions for reclosable systems (zipper/slider/spout), punches, perforations, carry handle systems, etc. can be implemented easily at any time.
- One can choose the individual packaging style, whether it is machinery for the packaging of products into film, case or paper.
Website : www.bubmaf.com
- This is a company that appeared in the Italian market in 1975 with devotion, experimental approach and intuition of its founders. The initial project could appear too ambitious, but along the years' experience and knowledge consolidated and, together with innovation and widening of the production range, allowed the company expansion and success worldwide.
- It has brought itself to a leading International position achieved in the field of machines for plastics.
- Its own Technical Team is made by a group of employees, all qualified to run CAD systems (Computer Aided Drafting), to integrate the 3D modeling with the 2D drawing, for a "Full Tech" handling of the machines under design and development.
- The synergy between Technical Team and Sales, and the "Know-How" gained through the design ansd building of its machines, allow BfM to cope with the increasing market needs and customers' requirements.
- A " Made in Italy" that the customers and the business operators acknowledge as guarantee of quality and efficiency of the machines.
Website : www.bfm.it
- Karlville is a leading global manufacturer of Shrink Sleeve & Pouch Making machinery.
- Though multiple acquisitions in packaging sector, Scheidegger in 2006 and CEFMA in 2008, Karlville increased its portfolio of packaging equipment for shrink sleeve application as well as tape handle and multipack application.
Website : www.karlville.com